ANKOS invests to the future of our profession and supports Information Management students’ participation to ANKOSLink Conferences.
In 2017, one student from each 9 active departments with graduated students have been invited to ANKOSLink2017 Conference with a grant.
These students are determined based on merit and recommended by the department chairs of the concerned departments.
ANKOS appreciate the sponsoring publishers for their special contribution. This grant would not be real without their support.
ANKOS will reach out to the departments and continue to invite students in 2018.
If you wish to support this initiative as a sponsor, please contact us via email@example.com
ANKOS supports its member institutions with 6 accommodation grants to celebrate the 6th anniversary of ANKOSLink Conferences.
In this respect, six librarians from six different member institutions will be given an accommodation grant.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
1. Working for a member institution
2. Never attended ANKOSLink Conferences before
3. Serving in a position different then e-Resources librarian or library Director
4. Maximum 10 years of experience
5. Preferably holds a poster application
Applications will be collected on this page. The deadline for applying is 20 February 2018.
Applications will be evaluated blindly and 6 librarians who entitled to receive the grant will be announced on 10 March 2018 via ANKOS listservs.
1. Dr. Kenan Erzurum, Library Director, Bahçeşehir University
2. Recep Zogo, Library Director, Trakya University
3. Gülsevil Ağca, Library Director, Yaşar University